Costa Rican authorities added Texas, Georgia, and Florida as approved states from USA whose residents will be allowed to enter Costa Rica by October 15th, 2020.
Furthermore, it was announced that the residentes of the entire United States will be allowed to visit Costa Rica starting November 1st.
The rest of requirements remain unchanged.
Remember that to enter the country as tourist this are the requirements:
– Come from an authorized country or state
– Have a travel insurance that covers at least accommodation and medical expenses generated by the COVID-19 disease, national or international (approved by the National Tourism Institute (“ICT”)) .
– Complete the form called Health Pass (Pase de Salud), generated by the Ministry of Health.
– Have the negative PCR-RT COVID-19 test obtained on the last 72 hours.
– Driver’s license or State ID