María Luisa Quesada Mora joined Cordero & Cordero as an attorney in September 2021. She works in the areas of immigration, notarial, corporate, commercial and banking: mortgage loan formalization.
MARÍA LUISA QUESADA MORA
Her experience in these fields include:
- Mortgage loans: Carry out studies of guarantees, formalize the closings of these loans, prepare deeds and any other document necessary to formalize.
- Follow-up at the registry level of any document that is in process, that needs to be corrected, etc.
- Support in the preparation of deeds and any other notarial document that may be required.
- Follows up on immigration procedures for a better resolution before the corresponding entity. As well as any consultation on this matter.
- Provide assistance in any ¨Due-Diligence¨ process required of properties, as well as assistance in closings.
-Universidad Central: Licenciada en Derecho.
-Universidad Fidélitas especialidad en Derecho Notarial y Registral.
-Colegio de Abogados de Costa Rica.
-Dirección Nacional de Notariado.
Real Estate & Property Law
RANKINGS AND RECOGNITIONS:
San José, Escazú, San Rafael, Edicifio Terraforte, Piso 2.
(506) 2201-6640 ext 303.
Please contact us.