Flory Arrieta Hernández joined Cordero & Cordero Abogados’ Guanacaste Office in 2023. She is one of the Senior Associates who has strengthened the Liberia Office Real Estate and Corporate Practices Tax Law, Constitutional Law, and Administrative Law.
Flory Arrieta Hernández
Her experience in these fields include:
– Conducting real estate transactions.
– Attorney in the Tax Administration of Guanacaste: Processes in Tax Law, Compliance with formal and material duties before Hacienda, compliance with the Solidarity Tax (luxury homes tax).
– Commercial law, constitution, dissolution of companies, fusions.
– Constitutional processes: Amparo Appeals and Unconstitutionality Actions.
– Legal advice to companies among others and notarization.
– Universidad de San José (Abogado, Notario Público)
– Universidad Fundepos (Especialista Tributario)
– EUDES España: Escuela Europea de Dirección y Empresa/ European Business School (MBA)
– Colegio de Abogados de Costa Rica.
RANKINGS AND RECOGNITIONS:
Guanacaste, Costa Rica Liberia, Centro de Negocios Plaza Futura, Oficina número ocho.
Please contact us.