Génesis Garro joined Cordero & Cordero Abogados in 2022 as an intern at the Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología (ULACIT).
In the course of her career, she has been in charge of immigration, intellectual property, free zones, taxation and others. She has been an outstanding student for her leadership and performance, in 2022 four of her university articles were published in the magazine El Delfino Cr.
Génesis Garro Murillo
Her experience in this company includes:
- Experience in Immigration processes.
- Trademark and distinctive signs protection
- Assistant with corporate, administrative, notarial and registry knowledge.
- Customer service
– Bachelor’s Degree in Law (2022) ULACIT
– Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law with emphasis in Business Law ULACIT.
– Colegio de Abogados de Costa Rica.
RANKINGS AND RECOGNITIONS:
San José, Escazú, Terraforte Building, Second Floor.
(506) 2201-6640 Ext (309)
Please contact us.